How to order:
Online Ordering may be done using our secure shopping cart system.
Required order details are collected on a secure checkout page.
Mail Ordering may be done by sending us your order with complete details to: email@example.com
USA Toll Free: (877) 610-3988
USA: (866) 685-3474
Please make sure to use institution/company letterhead with complete details while faxing your purchase order.
For all purchase orders, please include the following information with your order:
- Purchase Order number or credit/purchasing card number
- Name of institution/company
- Name of recipient
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Email address
- Product catalog number and description
- Product quantity and size
- Product pricing
- Credit Card
We accept Visa/MasterCard.
Please supply type, cardholder name, expiry date, CVV2(3 digits on back).
All checks should be mailed to our billing dept:
POB 216, Kfar Shmuel
- Bank Transfer
Contact our billing department to supply you with reprokine’s bank account details firstname.lastname@example.org
Net thirty (30) days from date of invoice.
- Express delivery service guarantees delivery time of up to 3 business days to most countries.
- Unless the client supplies a valid courier account number, shipping and handling costs are prepaid and added to the invoice.
- reprokine reserves the right to select the packaging and shipping method for your order, which will ensure the stability of product and efficient tracking.
- Backorders: reprokine acknowledges the importance of timeliness for our clients, if a product is out of stock, we will inform you at the time you place your order. Orders containing out of stock products will be shipped partial unless otherwise noted. If your item is on backorder for more than 15 days we will contact you upon product release to verify shipment.
- The shipment of hazardous items is governed by the Department of Transportation and the International Air Transport Association (IATA). Products indicated in the catalog as hazardous shipping items, and/or blue or dry ice shipping, require special packaging, and a hazardous handling fee will be added to your invoice.
- Please note that some products ship under different conditions than are recommended for storage. Upon receiveing a product, please refer to the product label or to the accompanying Certificate of Analysis for stability guarantee and for correct storage conditions.
|Express delivery||North America
Shipping costs are subject to change.